I just thought you would like to know that I have changed my mind. When I grow up, I don't want to be a teacher. Pish Posh.
When I grow up, I want to sell textbooks for ridiculous amounts of money to poor college kids and be filthy rich! Buwahahahahahaha! (Evil Laugh)
NOT.
Just thought you'd like to know I bought my books and I'm going to have to sell a kidney to pay for them. Any takers???
When I grow up, I want to sell textbooks for ridiculous amounts of money to poor college kids and be filthy rich! Buwahahahahahaha! (Evil Laugh)
NOT.
Just thought you'd like to know I bought my books and I'm going to have to sell a kidney to pay for them. Any takers???
2 comments:
Have you looked at half.com? or amazon?
Yes. I'll buy your kidney Krystal! I am missing one after all. (True story.)
I usually look at half.com BUT if you do that, you have to order them in advance because you can't file a claim that a seller didn't ship them until like 26 days after your order (seller has five days to ship it, it has 21 days to get to you) I've had issues with books coming in like two weeks into the semester. (and as a math major, that's problematic!)
Post a Comment