So, this happened today at school, made me choke up a bit and was kinda precious, hence why I'm sharing it with you.
I was sitting in Kindergarten today, helping a student with an art project when all of a sudden, another girl (you maybe remember her playing blocks with the Albanian student) runs up to me throws her arms around my neck and says:
"Teacher Krystal, you're my favorite teacher!"
Awwww!
I heart my job!
I was sitting in Kindergarten today, helping a student with an art project when all of a sudden, another girl (you maybe remember her playing blocks with the Albanian student) runs up to me throws her arms around my neck and says:
"Teacher Krystal, you're my favorite teacher!"
Awwww!
I heart my job!
1 comment:
That is the reason why you teach. Not to make sure they know their ABCs or so they can count to 10. You teach to love those little kids and its nice when every once in awhile they love you back!
Post a Comment