So, I apologize for my sporadic posting recently. I blame school and kindergarten and well, my laziness. I'll try to be better. But, I had a pretty fantastic weekend and I took pictures to document.
So, may I present you with My Secrets to an AMAZING Weekend:
1. Discover that Baby Changing Tables have instructions on them...
in Braille!

How does that even work? Like seriously! Does the woman feel the changing table, while holding baby, plop infant on the table and stick her hand in the diaper to decide the contents?? I laughed a solid 5 minutes in the bathroom at Arby's trying to figure out how it would all go down! Haha!
2. Spend the day with these cuties telling you how great you are, and wearing their matching pajamas that you bought them just because they may or may not have ruffles on the bottoms.

I'm telling you, I'll make some lucky kids an incredible Aunt one day!
3. Unobstructed view of Mt. McKinley for 6 hours.
GORGEOUS!
And probably the most beautiful fall days I've enjoyed in a long time to boot.
So, there you have it. My formula for a perfect weekend! But, you don't have to take my word for it!
So, may I present you with My Secrets to an AMAZING Weekend:
1. Discover that Baby Changing Tables have instructions on them...
in Braille!

How does that even work? Like seriously! Does the woman feel the changing table, while holding baby, plop infant on the table and stick her hand in the diaper to decide the contents?? I laughed a solid 5 minutes in the bathroom at Arby's trying to figure out how it would all go down! Haha!
2. Spend the day with these cuties telling you how great you are, and wearing their matching pajamas that you bought them just because they may or may not have ruffles on the bottoms.

I'm telling you, I'll make some lucky kids an incredible Aunt one day!
3. Unobstructed view of Mt. McKinley for 6 hours.

GORGEOUS!
And probably the most beautiful fall days I've enjoyed in a long time to boot.
So, there you have it. My formula for a perfect weekend! But, you don't have to take my word for it!
2 comments:
I think you should try changing a diaper with your eyes closed! See how that one goes for you!!! Please let me be there and video tape it for you!
By the way the PJs got rave reviews on the airplane.
Post a Comment