Guess what?! Today is a pretty special day! Why you ask? Well, today is 10/10/10 AND more importantly, it just so happens to be my friend Ashlee's Birthday! I mean 10/10/10 only comes once every 100 years, and this time it's my friend's birthday!
Ashlee was the first person I met when I went to college. I came late and missed check-in at the dorms, but when I got there an RA was in the office. My mom and I walked in and told the RA who I was and she was so excited. "Hey! You're my roommate! We've been wondering when you were going to get here! We've been calling you Alaska!" And we've been friends ever since!
So, allow me to share with you the Top 10 reasons I love Ash!
10. She introduced me to Dashboard Confessional. I am forever indebted to her for that!

9. She is super crafty!

8. She LOVES a good prank!

7. Galley Time. Chicken Burritos.

6. She's always traveling to some fantastic destination!

5. She's a fantastic dancer!

4. She's one of the only people I know who can rock a mu-mu!

3. She's not afraid to pull the boy you like aside and tell him that if he hurts you she'll put his manhood in a blender...yep, that really happened.

2. Tie-Dye-Turtleneck-Tank-Top!

1. She's been an amazing friend for the past 8 years. If I even need anything, I know that Ash has got my back!

Happy Birthday Ashlee! Thanks for being born!
Ashlee was the first person I met when I went to college. I came late and missed check-in at the dorms, but when I got there an RA was in the office. My mom and I walked in and told the RA who I was and she was so excited. "Hey! You're my roommate! We've been wondering when you were going to get here! We've been calling you Alaska!" And we've been friends ever since!
So, allow me to share with you the Top 10 reasons I love Ash!
10. She introduced me to Dashboard Confessional. I am forever indebted to her for that!

9. She is super crafty!

8. She LOVES a good prank!

7. Galley Time. Chicken Burritos.

6. She's always traveling to some fantastic destination!

5. She's a fantastic dancer!

4. She's one of the only people I know who can rock a mu-mu!

3. She's not afraid to pull the boy you like aside and tell him that if he hurts you she'll put his manhood in a blender...yep, that really happened.

2. Tie-Dye-Turtleneck-Tank-Top!

1. She's been an amazing friend for the past 8 years. If I even need anything, I know that Ash has got my back!

Happy Birthday Ashlee! Thanks for being born!
1 comment:
oh i feel so special! thanks kdawg! Love you oh so much!
Post a Comment