SO, as you know I work in Kindergarten. And I love my class. All of them. And I probably shouldn't, Buuuuut, I a little bit have a favorite student. You remember, the LEGO girl? Yeah, her.
So, we had this convo last week on the playground when I was showing her my glove had a hole in it.
Me: My glove has a hole in it!
Favorite Student: Well, Teacher Krystal, you need to fix that! I bet if you brought it to one of our houses our mom's could sew it for you. We don't live very far from here. My house is the white one with numbers on it.

Buwahahahaha! That really narrows it down, huh? I love that kid!
So, we had this convo last week on the playground when I was showing her my glove had a hole in it.
Me: My glove has a hole in it!
Favorite Student: Well, Teacher Krystal, you need to fix that! I bet if you brought it to one of our houses our mom's could sew it for you. We don't live very far from here. My house is the white one with numbers on it.
Buwahahahaha! That really narrows it down, huh? I love that kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment