Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's Birth-WEEK Time!

Happy Birth-Week Internet!

So, guess how I celebrated the upcoming celebration of my birth? Well, I will tell you!

*I woke up and ate breakfast.
*I went to Kindergarten.
I guess the kids have been SOOOO excited about my birthday. They all have been telling the secretaries every time they walk past the office "It's Teacher Krystal's birthday on Saturday! But we're going to sing to her on Thursday, but it's her Birthday, and we're going to have a party, and eat cupcakes, but her Birthday's not REALLY until Saturday, but this is when we're celebrating it." Haha! The secretaries teased me about it all day.

*I got Beautiful flowers from my Co-Teachers


*I got this fantastic card from my kiddos. Awwww!

Front of Card. Pretty good considering that her mom AKA "Super Mom" is out of town and she probably did this on her own with help from dad or an older sibling.
Inside: "I Love you Krystal You are the best! (Picture of a heart, Picture of Abby and Picture of me.) Then she let the other kids in our class sign the card. :)
Back: More class signatures, "I Love, Abigail" Hahahaha! I LOVE it!
*We sang Happy Birthday, had cupcakes and played Head's up 7-up.
Funny story about the cupcakes.... When Teacher Em brought the flowers and the cupcakes in the kids were at library, so they didn't know who brought the cupcakes, I just assumed they knew it was one of the teachers. Well, my mom works at the same school I do, so when we were going to lunch all the kids in the class kept telling her "Thanks for the cupcakes!" My mom was confused, like what cupcakes? I busted up laughing, because when it is their birthday their moms bring in a treat, so they assumed because it was MY birthday my mom must have sent the cupcakes. Haha!

*I worked on the Progress Reports.

And Then........


*I went to the movies. ALL BY MYSELF to see Gnomeo and Juliet! 



It was great! There weren't many people there and no one judged me. I think I could do it again. 
(But I will pass on the slushie that I got cause: A. it cost a billion dollars and B. It tasted Gross.)

*Then I came home, played with my cousin Hannah.
*Talked to some good friends on the phone
*Spent some quality time on the treadmill.

The End.

Tomorrow's Green Eggs and Ham Day in Kindergarten... Should be good!

2 comments:

Love to Be Fit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the firths said...

Happy Birthday to a beautifully wonderful woman. Enjoy being 27! I love you!

Liam says "I wish that we could give you those elves for your birthday."

(Oh, and that was me that deleted the last post :) You're great!