So, my Communications class got out a half an hour early and lo and behold my Linguistics class was cancelled as well. So, you know what I did?
I used my Birthday Gift Card from the Kindergartners to get a pedicure.
I LOVE having my feet rubbed. I'm not usually a touchy person, but I am ALL about someone massaging and buffing and scaping my feet!
My cousin asked me once if I had an extra $20 a week to do whatever I wanted with, what would I do?
Easy Peasy. I'd get a pedicure.
It's just so relaxing!
I don't really love feet, especially my "little smokey" toes I inherited from my dad's side... but since posts without pictures are boring and the girl just used my toe as a canvas for the flower, I decided I would post this.

1 comment:
I love pedi's too!
Post a Comment