So, there's been a subject weighing on my mind. AND, since this is MY blog, and you my devoted readers....You can read all about it.
I know LOTS of INCREDIBLE, TALENTED, BEAUTIFUL single women. Many are my friends, relatives and former roommates. (who may as well be sisters) These women live across the US and are 100% single, with no eligible bachelors in sight.
I find this to be a problem.
Apparently, the leaders of my faith also see it as a problem. Listen Here and Here to hear what was said just this weekend*.
While I recognize this is a problem, I feel like worrying about the lack of suitors for my friends and I is not productive.
I read a quote once that said:
Stop looking for the man of your dreams and start becoming the woman of his.
I have decided that rather than fixate on the "problem" I need to do everything in my power so that I can realize my lifelong dream of being a wife and mother.
I share with you my list of qualities I want to develop in myself to be a better person
(Because ultimately, that's more important than my marital status, being the best person I can be.)
*Be Healthy
*Finish my Education
*Begin my career
*Get out of debt
*Save Money
*Learn to cook new foods
*Find Opportunities to help other people
*Strengthen my Faith in my Heavenly Father
*Strengthen relationships with my family
So, there you have it internet. MY contribution to the worldwide plague of singleness.
If I have any male readers out there...I don't think I do. BUT, if you know of any.... feel free to talk me up. HA!
*Twice a year the leaders of our church hold a broadcast and deliver messages of encouragement and Faith to the world. It is also an opportunity to hear from the prophet, or God's mouthpiece here on Earth. If you would like more about my faith, please don't hesitate to ask me or take a look here!

2 comments:
I love it!
Love the pic- Ha!
Nice shout out to all the single, super sistas. Enjoy the simplicity of singleness, the endless opportunities. Way to make the most of your time. Go Krystal!
Post a Comment