Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Lives!

Happy Easter Internet!

I hope you're all enjoying your time with your families and friends and celebrating this Easter season! I've been so impressed lately with how much my Savior loves me, and how grateful I am for his Atonement and sacrifice for me. I love what Elder Holland shares about the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that he walked upon this Earth, a perfect man. He offered himself as a sacrifice for me. That when I make mistakes, Jesus Christ has already paid the price, all he asks of me is that I turn to him. I know that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ he perfectly understands me. He knows my pain, he knows my sorrow, he knows my fears and my joys. I know that he was resurrected and because of his ressurrection I know that we will live again, that this life is not the end. We can be with those we love forever. I am forever thankful the Jesus Christ loved me enough to die for me, and more importantly, that he lives for me today.



Happy Easter!

No comments: