I'm coming to you with one of my most pressing issues. MASCARA. Here's the thing, if I don't have something on my lashes, I look like death warmed over. Not good. BUT, I have kind of squinty eyes, so if I wear normal mascara I look like I haven't slept in weeks. BUT, I don't like waterproof kinds cause then I feel like I need a chisel to get it off my lashes and may loose some precious lashes in the process.
I've tried these before, but obviously I'm coming to you because I'm not 100% satisfied.
I've tried these before, but obviously I'm coming to you because I'm not 100% satisfied.





It's something that I need a fix for. I can honestly say the only time I was happy with my lashes was when I had extensions. LOVED them! I'd wake up, roll out of bed and my lashes ALWAYS looked gorgeous... only problem is that they aren't cheap. :( But how can you not love looking like that?? (Don't judge, that's me with no makeup on, just my lash extensions)

PLEASE, I'll take ANY tips/tricks/suggestions!
6 comments:
I LOVE Clinique- try some of theirs. And I usually put on several coats if I'm wanting more of a "Dramatic" look, and its usually pretty easy to take off at night. Good luck!
(Sorry, that was me, Becky!)
Me thinks I be needing to try the whole fake eyelashes thing. It sounds awesome. Sorry, though because, like my computer skills, I kinda stink when it comes to makeup. I mostly just wanted to leave you a comment saying that I LOVE your blog!!
- erin e.
i love the cover girl lash blast, i think its called, the orange tube! it thickens and lengthens! :)
Oooh! Thanks for the tips everyone! Stay tuned for my research/intense study of Mascara! :)
girl i LOVE eyelash extensions!!! i had them when i was in utah....but i do have a mascara that i think is awesome...it's Dior's diorshow in black. it's seriously the best ever. yes it's on the tad expensive side but it works amazing. don't get the waterproof though or the "iconic" ds it's not the same :)
Post a Comment