Good Morning Internet!
I just thought I would give a little Birfday Shout-Out to one of my FAVORITE People in the World!
And I don't want to spread Rumors.... But I'm going to tell you the Top 10 Reasons Why Julia is one of the most fantastic women I know!
1. She has FANTASTIC style!

2. She's the best person I know when it comes to decorating/setting mood lighting.
3. She LOVES Ho Cho! And can make ANY situation fun!

4. She has the most amazing ability to become besties with ANYONE she talks to! Everyone loves her, even crazy Homegirl at Sourdough Sam's!
5. BEST power shopper. EVER!
6. She can rock a visor like NO ONE I know!
7. She is kind and generous and because of that throws the BEST Birthday Bashes.... EVER. Even when she gets paper thrown on her. ;)
8. She's stunning. I mean holy gorgeous eyes Batman!

9. She is SUPER patient, and knows how to get a job done.

10. She's the BEST cheerleader ANYONE could ask for! She's always encouraging people to be the best they can be... and the best part. She really believes it! :)

Thanks for being born Julia Janice Marlin! Love ya!
And I don't want to spread Rumors.... But I'm going to tell you the Top 10 Reasons Why Julia is one of the most fantastic women I know!
1. She has FANTASTIC style!
2. She's the best person I know when it comes to decorating/setting mood lighting.
3. She LOVES Ho Cho! And can make ANY situation fun!

4. She has the most amazing ability to become besties with ANYONE she talks to! Everyone loves her, even crazy Homegirl at Sourdough Sam's!
5. BEST power shopper. EVER!
6. She can rock a visor like NO ONE I know!
7. She is kind and generous and because of that throws the BEST Birthday Bashes.... EVER. Even when she gets paper thrown on her. ;)
8. She's stunning. I mean holy gorgeous eyes Batman!

9. She is SUPER patient, and knows how to get a job done.

10. She's the BEST cheerleader ANYONE could ask for! She's always encouraging people to be the best they can be... and the best part. She really believes it! :)

Thanks for being born Julia Janice Marlin! Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment