So, my youngest brother is 10 and is pretty hilarious. He's also going throught this crazy growth spurt. My dad told him that he was "Eating like a horse and growing like a weed".... WELL, this weekend he and I had a hot date and the following conversation took place:
Baby Bro: Uh, Dad told me I'm eating like a horse and growing like a WHEAT.
Me: Uhhh, are you sure he didn't say growing like a weed?
Baby Bro: Ohhhh, I must not have heard him right!
hahaha!
So, then tonight we're retelling the story and this happens...
Baby Brother: Well, I only want to be the good kind of wheat, the bread kind.
Me: Uhhh, what other kind of wheat is there???
Baby Brother: The Drug Kind!
Other brother: Dude!! That's WEED!
Oh dear. HAHAHA! Love ya Baby Brother!
Baby Bro: Uh, Dad told me I'm eating like a horse and growing like a WHEAT.
Me: Uhhh, are you sure he didn't say growing like a weed?
Baby Bro: Ohhhh, I must not have heard him right!
hahaha!
So, then tonight we're retelling the story and this happens...
Baby Brother: Well, I only want to be the good kind of wheat, the bread kind.
Me: Uhhh, what other kind of wheat is there???
Baby Brother: The Drug Kind!
Other brother: Dude!! That's WEED!
Oh dear. HAHAHA! Love ya Baby Brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment