Just thought I would pass on a bit of wisdom...
When it comes to Facebook....
Just because you TAKE a picture, doesn't mean you HAVE to post it on facebook.
Not all pictures are created equally.
Thank goodness for the miracle of digital cameras if a pic is blurry, just delete it. If you look bogus, delete it. If you cut someone's head off, photoshop it or delete it. If you take a picture of me and I look RIDICULOUS, please delete it.
But please.
Whatever you do....
DO NOT post it on facebook for the world to see! :)
You are welcome.
When it comes to Facebook....
Just because you TAKE a picture, doesn't mean you HAVE to post it on facebook.
Not all pictures are created equally.
Thank goodness for the miracle of digital cameras if a pic is blurry, just delete it. If you look bogus, delete it. If you cut someone's head off, photoshop it or delete it. If you take a picture of me and I look RIDICULOUS, please delete it.
But please.
Whatever you do....
DO NOT post it on facebook for the world to see! :)
You are welcome.
3 comments:
Amen.
Also, if you take 5 of the same picture--delete it. It is not necessary to post all of them on Facebook.
I love looking at other people's fb pics. Come on and admit it. You totally do too.
Anonymous, I LOVE facebook stalking! I just feel embarrassed for people when I have to look at a billion bad pictures they felt a need to post on facebook. Haha. This is my way of letting them know it's ok not to post them. :)
Post a Comment