Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Do They Even Exist???

Hi Internet,
I love this commercial.


I feel like finding a decent a fella is about realistic as Santa Claus or a talking M&M. 

Are there any good guys out there?!?! The only ones I've met are shallow, unstable or just plain weird. And the ones who aren't think I'm nuts.

Please don't comment if you're already married and you want  to lecture me about not to giving up.  I need hope. I'm not fishing for compliments, promise.

2 comments:

Kailee Higgins said...

Hey girl you have to get out of fairbanks. You are dealing with a VERY small selection/specific breed of boy that wants to live in Alaska. If you don't like that kind of boy then move :)

Maggie said...

haha, Kailee's right, the pickin's are slim in Fairbanks. But no matter where you go, your happiness is in your control. Waiting around for a nice guy to make you happy will only produce the opposite effect and make you miserable. Focus on the things you can control in your life and if that decent fellow comes along, make room for him in your already happy and fulfilled life. (Too preachy? maybe, but you asked.)