Let me tell you what. My Auto Start has been broken for the past 2 days. For those of you not from "Semi Canada" as Bean likes to call it, an Auto start is a remote for your car that can turn the car on from a distance. (In my case a mile away.)
So, imagine this, if you will; the temperature outside is -35*, my alarm clock goes off, I roll over, push my auto start, the RAV starts right up to warm and I hit my snooze button and enjoy 15 more minutes in my cozy bed. This is FAAAR superior to the alternative, which is what I had to do this morning. :( It felt a little like this....

So, after I mustered up the courage to brave the cold again, I high-tailed it to the shop where the friendly car-fixer-man reset my auto start and it works like a DREAM! Which will come in handy tomorrow morning when I get 5 more minutes here:

1 comment:
I wish I still had autostart these days, although Ruby Suby doesn't even need to be plugged in to start down here. Yes, I read your blog from time to time, because it's good stuff. It's easy, I added it to my google reader where I keep the blogs that my friends send me.
Hear me out, thanks for the mirror message. I plan to download the song soon. FYI, next Monday on MLK Day I am having a soultastic party. If you were in town you would LOVE this. Soul food and Soul music, with a few words from the DOctor hisself. DOesn't get much better than that!
Oh, and I need to send you a digipic of our 2009 street corner live nativity. It was a hoot. I attributed the idea directly to you by the way. Although nobody knows who you are down here...
Post a Comment