Friday, March 5, 2010

Be Jealous...Very Jealous

Internet,


I hope your Birthday was as awesome as mine was!
I woke up to a Birthday greeting in the WC:


I got to eat my favorite Breakfast!





My Family got me Gorgeous Flowers! Thanks Mom and Dad!



We had fantastic Italian food, and the table was set just right! Thanks to Aunt Jessie and Keaton!



My Uncle Val even made me a fantastic food cover, I always thought I would just be so fancy eating with one of these, and he made me one out of a bowl and a cabinet handle!
He's THAT awesome!



My Grandma made my favorite Cake!



And I got some FANTASTIC gifts, cause my family and friends are just that amazing!
And I got about a billion birthday texts and Facebook messages! Thanks to everyone for making it such a fantastic day!
Love,
Me!
Ps. The nurse at the hospital asked how old I was and when I said 26 she told me I didn't look a day over 19! SCORE!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why were you talking to a nurse at the hospital on your birthday?