Let me tell you. A week in the life of me has recently been looking like this:
Monday: Take Grandma to Doctor, Get People Magazine Crossword puzzle. Cook Dinner.
Tuesday: Take Grandma to Doctor's Office for transfusion. Cook Dinner.
Wednesday: Sleep in. Cook Dinner.
Thursday: Take Grandma to Doctor's Office, finish People Crossword puzzle. Cook Dinner.
Friday: Take Grandma to Doctor's Office for transfusion. Cook Dinner.
Saturday: See Grandpa. Go to store.
Sunday: Cook Dinner. Church.
Not too glamorous, but you know what? It's been exactly what I need. No drama, no stress. Just family, which has been pretty awesome.
And I do other things when I'm not at the doctor, ;) and some of them are AWESOME.
I will share:
*Go bowling with my cousin and eat DELICIOUS bowling Alley food!
*Watch funny documentaries with family
*Shopping (I got some fantastic new Hair product and shoes when my sister came)
*Daughters of the Utah Pioneers meeting= AWESOME! I will share more later ;)
*Song practice for my performance last week
*Read AND saw Dear John... LOVED it, Movie/Book review to come!
*Going for walks
*Watching Jeopardy and Wheel with Grandma
*Trying new recipes
*Enjoying the sunshine
*Watching the Magnolia Trees Bloom!

Wish you were here!
1 comment:
I saw and read Dear John and LOVED it too! I bawled pretty much through the whole thing in the theater and then read the book that night and cried all over again!
Post a Comment