Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kissing and Such

Hi Internet,


I have FABULOUS pictures of my trip to the coast, but those will have to wait cause I need to shower and pick up Grandma from the Ambulatory... but here's a funny from last week.


I was talking to my 8 year old cousin Sadie...


Sadie: Krystal, how many boys have you kissed?

Me: Ummm, none actually.

Sadie: Well, you should kiss one!



Hahaha! Thanks Sadie!

2 comments:

DenaliL said...

Haha. I can totally see my sister saying something like that to me, Krystal.

Me: So, Cami... (and then I tell her about church).
Cami(little sister): Did you see any handsome men?
Me: Maybe...
Cami: *GASP* (with a mischievous look on her face) :D Did you find yourself someone to love?
Me: So, those chips look really good...

Melanie said...

Did you ask little Sadie how many boys she's kissed? or Why she says you should Kiss one? Very important comeback questions indeed.