I'm Homesick.
Pronunciation: \ˈhōm-ˌsik\
: longing for home and family while absent from them
Don't get me wrong. Remember how I was SO ready to leave? And how I'm having a great time here in Oregon, going to the coast, having major breakthroughs, and playing with family? Cause I SO am.
But, I miss real life. I miss my own bed. I miss my red pajamas. I miss Institute Classes. I miss Relief Society. I miss my Parents and little brothers. I miss my friends. And while I recognize it's probably not true, I feel like life in the 907 is going right along without me, like no one noticed my 7 week absence. (I know this probably isn't true.)
I'm glad I'm here. I just wish life could be a little more normal. But enough of this "Boobin!'" Here are the:
10 things I love about Roseburg
10. Movie theater in walking distance.
9. I'm on a first name basis with my Grandma's nurses, great ladies.
8. Faster NetFlix shipping
7. Happy Hour at Sonic
6. The Walking trails at Stewart Park
5. Pier 1
4. Actual fresh produce
3. The Coast!
2. No Snow! Just Rain
1. Extended Family- Including getting to spend time with my Grandma while she's sick.
Ok. I can do this. Feel free to come visit! Allegiant Air has AWESOME deals to Eugene/Medford!
1 comment:
Dear Krystal-I miss you so stinking much. Life isn't the same w/out your wonderful insights and ideas. The 907 may seem like it be getting along w/out you, but tis because you told us that you had strict orders not to worry. So, to me anyways that translated as let the woman be. :P
Post a Comment