Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"We Could Live Beside the Ocean"

Well Internet,

As promised, here are the long awaited pictures from my trip to the Coast! It was MAGICAL! We spent the day in Bandon, Oregon and I am ready to move there! I think my sister said it best when she said that "Nothing bad could happen in Bandon!" I completely Agree! It's a cute little town about 60 miles from where I'm staying. It has old town charm and stunning scenery. Imagine if San Fran and Cape Cod had a baby. Haha

First thing we did when we got to town was find a place to stay. We went to several hotels and saw several beach front rooms, so I took a few photos for you to enjoy:



But then we settled on THE place to stay in Bandon! The Puffin Suite At the Table Rock Motel! The woman at the desk is ADORABLE! And super sweet. (She did all the decorating, and made sure to tell us that the house had a "Two Car Garah"...Say it with an Asian accent. haha)






1. The Puffin! Did you see the "Two Car Garah?" Haha 2. Some of the Art Work in the dining area...
3. The view from our deck 4. One of the Beds 5. The dresser in our room= LOVE!
6. The "Princess Bed" 7. Aunt Jessie not wanting to leave our Precious Puffin!


The Next morning we hit the beach. Ahhh, this Alaska girl needs to live closer to the beach. Stunning is the only word to describe this place!



And last but not least, we hit up old town. Loved the shops and the food. Here are my 3 faves.




A. Great Pizza, I recommend the Garlic Chicken. B. Super Seafood, and I'm not a fishy girl, so this is good. C. Great treats and an AMAZING mirror! It's worth a trip just to check yourself out in said mirror.

And there you have it! My Trip to Bandon!



We sure enjoyed it! Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Alexanders said...

Beautiful! Makes me want to go to the coast too!

Melanie said...

I'm jealous