A few points of business.

1. I bought my return ticket. I'm going home on June 25. Yep. Ticket is purchased. It's strange, I feel nervous to go home. I mean I was only planning on being gone 3 weeks.... not 4 months. I've really grown to love it here, and I feel like I've really grown here myself. But, alas, it's time to get back to my family, my friends, my new ROOM!;) But leaving a lot of precious memories. But I think I can do it!
So, at church on Sunday, I was wearing my fantastic comfy black dress... you know, this one?

Well guess who was also wearing my same dress on Sunday???
A pregnant lady.
It's not a maternity dress! And of course she looked stunning, and I totally get it cause it's a comfy dress. But all the same. I kinda wanted to wear a sign that said "This is a regular dress!!!"

I know, I know, no one noticed but me...and probably her. But Still! Haha!

1. I bought my return ticket. I'm going home on June 25. Yep. Ticket is purchased. It's strange, I feel nervous to go home. I mean I was only planning on being gone 3 weeks.... not 4 months. I've really grown to love it here, and I feel like I've really grown here myself. But, alas, it's time to get back to my family, my friends, my new ROOM!;) But leaving a lot of precious memories. But I think I can do it!
So, at church on Sunday, I was wearing my fantastic comfy black dress... you know, this one?
Well guess who was also wearing my same dress on Sunday???
A pregnant lady.
It's not a maternity dress! And of course she looked stunning, and I totally get it cause it's a comfy dress. But all the same. I kinda wanted to wear a sign that said "This is a regular dress!!!"

I know, I know, no one noticed but me...and probably her. But Still! Haha!
2 comments:
I love that dress. It looks great on you!
I love that dress, too. And if it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure the same thing has happened to Karlie... only she bought a maternity skirt- whoops!
Post a Comment