Friday, June 4, 2010

Practically Perfect, In Every Way

Hey Internet,

So, last week my cousin Melissa and her husband Jed went to Hawaii... meaning that Jessie, Keaton and I got to play with the girls!

I drove my brothers up to Portland to fly home and met up with Melissa to swap and drive the girls to Aunt Jessie's "Farm."

I was a bit nervous since it's a 3 hour drive from Portland and I was flying solo... but the girls did GREAT! In fact, this was my view for most of the drive.



While they were here we did lots of fun things:




1. We did pedicures. Yes, they are wearing the matching Tutus Aunt Jessie bought them
2. We made a cake and decorated it with LOTS of "Sprinklers"
3. I introduced the girls to Marry Poppins, one of my all-time faves, and they ran around the house with umbrellas singing "Halla-Halla-Docious!"...LOVE!
4. We went to the Wildlife Safari, Kid Zone Bounce House, and the Park.
5. We got new jammies and had "neminems" and drove all over Douglas County to get them to fall asleep....




Awww! Love these Girls! Thanks for coming to visit!

1 comment:

2cooltwins said...

Glad you girls had fun. Thanks so much for helping out with Lizzy and Noey. They really had a great time. They have been singing Mary Poppins ever since.
-Melissa