Sorry for being AWOL for awhile. But, here are some pics from my new room, which has kept me pretty busy this week. I have a super fantastic post coming... so stay tuned. BUT, in the meantime... May I present, My oh, so, luxurious and stunning bedroom. (Almost finished)
My Closet. Yes, I am OCD. But admit it, you're jealous.

My Seating area...Aka: Reading Nook...Aka: Take THAT IKEA! Yes, I brought the coveted chair with me to Alaska, and I maybe flirted with the baggage checker and he didn't charge me the additional $50 for the oversized box OR the $50 for my 60lb bag. Woo Hoo!

And the pièce de résistance! THE BED! I LOOOOOVE it! It's SO cozy!

Sorry for the poor quality pics, I took them with my phone. I'll post better ones when I'm finished.
My Closet. Yes, I am OCD. But admit it, you're jealous.

My Seating area...Aka: Reading Nook...Aka: Take THAT IKEA! Yes, I brought the coveted chair with me to Alaska, and I maybe flirted with the baggage checker and he didn't charge me the additional $50 for the oversized box OR the $50 for my 60lb bag. Woo Hoo!

And the pièce de résistance! THE BED! I LOOOOOVE it! It's SO cozy!

Sorry for the poor quality pics, I took them with my phone. I'll post better ones when I'm finished.
3 comments:
I love it! You get to do my room next!
Cool room Krystal! Love the decor.
When my dear are you coming to vegas to decorate mine?! we can even go to IKEA in Phoenix or LA!
Post a Comment