I have been doing some pondering.
I feel like it takes me too long to get ready in the morning.
Like including showering and hair and makeup, I need like an hour and a half.
That seems excessive to me.
I blame my long hair. It needs cut.
How long does it take YOU to get ready in the morning??

I'm going to time myself to see if I can find where I'm loosing most time. Maybe I can multi-task more...
I feel like it takes me too long to get ready in the morning.
Like including showering and hair and makeup, I need like an hour and a half.
That seems excessive to me.
I blame my long hair. It needs cut.
How long does it take YOU to get ready in the morning??

I'm going to time myself to see if I can find where I'm loosing most time. Maybe I can multi-task more...
7 comments:
I've been sleeping in until 7:20...I've been leaving the house by 7:45!!! BOO YEAH!!!!
Well-an hour and a Half does seem excessive when I think about it, but thats about how long it takes me to get ready comfortably-where I don't feel rushed or like I'm missing something when I walk out the door. But This morning I woke up late and so it only took me 30 mins...thats about at fast as I can acceptably go.
Including shower, hair, makeup, outfit selection, at least an hour. If I'm curling my hair, it can take upwards of two or two and a half because my hair is so long.
However, for school and work, I just throw my hair in a ponytail (since it's so ridiculously long-by my standards anyway) and have been showering at night, so I can be ready to go in fifteen minutes if I absolutely have to.
I would say I am about an hour and a half too, from start of the shower, to walking out the door. Melanie's post sounds just about right for me too!
You know my crazy hair that really only needs a wash and a hairdryer to be straght, so yeah with getting up at 5:30 am and needing to be across town by 6:30am I only get to take about 20-30 min to get ready depending on how many times I hit the snooze. :) during the summer it could take hours, if at all for the day. ;) jk
I had a roommate that brushed her teeth in the shower. I've tried it and it didn't really give me the time management edge that I'd hoped.
Post a Comment