Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Some Much Needed Follow-up: "Stay Tuned"

Hey Internet/ Faithful Readers,

Ok, so apparently coming back to "real life" means I neglect my blog. This is NOT acceptable. I promise I will do better. Feel free to harass me if I am not showing improvement.

Ok, so this is embarrassing, but I was camping this weekend (I know, me camping, there should be a blog post all about THAT right?) And my friend Eva asked about my mascara search for perfection. Remember? Which got me to thinking, Woah, people are reading and I am NOT keeping my word. So, then I got curious, and maybe did a search to find out how many times I told you to stay tuned and NEVER followed through... 5!

Unacceptable.

I mean I bet some of you are sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to know how long it takes me to shower, or maybe some of you are waiting to decorate your room until you see how fabulous mine looks, or what about those of you waiting to see When in Rome, Leap Year and Dear John cause you want to know if I recommend them, or worse yet, those of you who lack meaning in your life because you want to know my new life-changing plan for myself.


Sheesh. I have let you down! Well, guess what! It's your lucky week. I like to call it finish what you started with week! Starting in the morning when I bring a stopwatch with me for my morning routine.

I have developed a schedule for you, so you can keep me focused, if I slack off.

Wednesday: The Science of Getting Ready
Thursday: Movie Madness
Friday: The Reveal of the new Room
Saturday: Mascara Marathon
Sunday: My New Mantra

I mean it.

I will come through. STAY TUNED!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I have also been wondering about your mascara! I use Clinique and I LOVE IT so I want to know your reseults.

Also, to save time, I think about what I'm going to wear while I"m in the shower so I can just go in the closet and put it on.