Hi Internet,
So remember how a little over a year ago my life was all sorts of upside down? Well, I feel like I'm in a similar place. Today I was released from my responsibilities as Relief Society President at church. It's been a bittersweet feeling, knowing that I no longer have the responsibility, and at the same time feeling sad that I won't be serving my friends in the same capacity.
When I was first called to serve in Relief Society I remember feeling overwhelmed. I would be up all night worried about the sisters in our branch. I remember having this immense feeling of love for each girl. I knew that Heavenly Father was aware of each sister, he knew her name, he knew her abilities and her struggles. For 455 days I feel like I was blessed to be able to see them as Heavenly Father does.
I am eternally grateful I had the opportunity to love and serve in Relief Society.
1 comment:
awww. Thank you so much for being such a great RS president! I'm glad that you were there to explain things like callings and other things I had no idea existed! I hope you can take this time to enjoy being with your grandma, and try not to stress a lot. Love ya!
Post a Comment