Monday, April 12, 2010

BEST Convo I've Ever Overheard!

Hi Internet,

Greetings from one sleep deprived lady. Remember how I was going to sleep lots. HA! I wish! :) Well, today I wanted to share a gem of a conversation my sister and I witnessed a few weeks ago that I forgot to share.

Allow me to set the stage.

Waiting in the hallway after church.
A little boy comes running up and down the halls.
He sees a little girl who he knows and stops running.

Boy: Hey! Have you seen my new church shoes?

[Boy thrusts leg and props it up against the wall]



Leg thrust looked like this But the boy looked more like this

{Little Girls looks with amusement}

Girl: Those are good.

[Boy Runs away, down the hall as adults tell him to walk]

{Little girl turns and yells to her running friend}


Girl: Hey! My Dad has those same ones, but Bigger!

BUWAHAHAHAHA!

Loved it!