So, the other day I was out running errands and I made a stop at Ross. I LOVE Ross. You never know what you'll find there. But, I was browsing and I found this... for $3.99!

I was immediately drawn to the book for a few reasons:
A. The cover is pretty adorable.
B. I love cookbooks, especially dirt cheap ones.
C. I had heard about this book on TV and thought it sounded interesting and the author is married to Jerry Seinfeld, and I love Seinfeld.
SO, I bought it, I've read through it and LOVE it! The whole premise of the book is to add fruits and vegetables into foods your family eats. (Particularly directed to kids, but totally applies to adults.) Which really made me think that I could SO do this. As many of you know I love to cook, and there's no reason I can't add fruit/vegetable puree to most anything!
So, when my life slows down... I'll let you know if I have any success!

I was immediately drawn to the book for a few reasons:
A. The cover is pretty adorable.
B. I love cookbooks, especially dirt cheap ones.
C. I had heard about this book on TV and thought it sounded interesting and the author is married to Jerry Seinfeld, and I love Seinfeld.
SO, I bought it, I've read through it and LOVE it! The whole premise of the book is to add fruits and vegetables into foods your family eats. (Particularly directed to kids, but totally applies to adults.) Which really made me think that I could SO do this. As many of you know I love to cook, and there's no reason I can't add fruit/vegetable puree to most anything!
So, when my life slows down... I'll let you know if I have any success!
No comments:
Post a Comment