Saturday, April 3, 2010

He Is Risen!

Internet,

Happy Easter! I'll have to admit, while this has been one of the most exhausting times of my life, it has given me a new found love for the Easter Season. This weekend is General Conference. Where members of My Faith get to hear from our Prophet and Leaders. It's Fantastic, and if you'd like to listen, you can online!


Here is a clip with a beautiful Easter Message:





As I have mentioned, I am living with my grandma who has terminal cancer. Her time in mortality is limited. I was talking to my therapist about this and he asked if I was ready for my Grandma to go.


Which made me realize that while I will miss my grandma terribly, and I never want her to go, I KNOW that my Heavenly Father has a plan for us. I know he loves us. I know that death is not the end! Families can be together FOREVER! I know that my Heavenly Father loves me so much that he sent a Savior, Jesus Christ to come to this Earth and live a perfect life, that he suffered, bled and died for the sins of the whole world.


But more important than his suffering and death is that Jesus Christ LIVES!


Through the Atonement, he has loosed the bands of death so that we all may enjoy the blessing of Resurrection. I know that it is because of the Atonement that we can be forgiven of our sins so that we can become more like our Heavenly Father. I know that when life gets hard and it seems we are all alone, that Jesus Christ knows our pain perfectly, because he felt every pain, every wound, every broken heart. He knows my name!

And because Christ lives, I can live with God Again!


Happy Easter!!!
**If you have any questions or would like to know more, please feel free to ask, or click on the links!

No comments: