This is my 75th Post! Can you believe it?? And I was checking and it appears that more people are actually reading than I thought. Weird.
In the words of Sally Field "You like me! You really like me!"
Ok, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Maybe people are bored...
I went and saw The Last Song today with Aunt Jessie. Internet, my advice. Read the book. Really cute and well written. The movie is sadly ruined by Miley Cyrus. Don't get me wrong, I've been known to shake my tail feather to Party in the USA. But honestly, Hannah Montana RUINED the movie with her snaggle tooth. BUT, not gonna lie, that first kiss was HOT!
But I got to thinking today as I sat through Miley's HORRENDOUS acting....
Who should play ME in my made for TV movie???
I mean LBH Internet, it's gonna be a GREAT show! (LBH= Let's Be Honest)
Some highlights of My Movie:
*When I threw a Hymn book at a boy in Seminary
*Going to the Haunted House that DIDN'T exist and NOT getting kissed.
* EFY counselor days
* Writing my Cookbook
* Stealing life vests....
It's gonna be good!
So, who should play me???
These are some of my ideas:
*Nikki and Mandy do have vocals... which will be realistic...
Who do you want to play YOU???
Please comment and let me know So I can begin casting!!!!




2 comments:
I totally want Zooey Deschanel to play me!
Krystal is it even a competition! Nikki is totally you. I cant watch hairspray without thinking about you! BTW we all know that queen Latifa is going to play me in your made for tv movie. ;)
Post a Comment