Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This is late... Happy Birthday Though!!

Hey Internet,

Guess what? I meant to post this earlier, BUT, I just realized it is still April 27, 2010 in Hawaii! So, allow me to present to you...

The Top 10 Reasons why I LOVE my cousin Keaton!

10. We share a love of Eggs Benedict!



9. She's really organized



8. She is the COOLEST dresser I have EVER seen!



7. She has an eye for the finer things in life.



6. Her eyes are STUNNING!



5. WicKeD Photography skills/Dance Skills/Music Skills!



4. She is who she is, and doesn't change no matter the circumstances.



3. She LOVES little children.



2. She can find Beauty in places everyone else misses.



1. She is kind and caring and loves people, even when they're hard to love.




Oh, and she took like all of these pictures.
Yep.
My cousin is THAT awesome!
Thanks for being born Keaton!!

1 comment:

the firths said...

Cute post. Love that Keaton too. Thanks sooooooo much for all your help down there!