Grandma came home from the hospital, so that was a good thing, but the MOST depressing conversation took place today.
I had to pick up her prescriptions at the pharmacy, right? And I had to sign for them. And this is what the lady said to me as I'm signing.
Lady: How old are you????
Me: 26 (Semi-confused, but thinking she wanted to make sure I wasn't stealing the old lady's pills)
Lady: Ok, I saw all those Gray hairs you have and I was thinking you were too young to have gray hair, but those grays aren't hiding at all.
Me: Uhhh, thanks.
WHAT. THE CRAP???? I thought my hair was ok. Apparently, I look like this. Bah!!!

Now, if you'll excuse me I am going to cry into my pillow. ;)
I had to pick up her prescriptions at the pharmacy, right? And I had to sign for them. And this is what the lady said to me as I'm signing.
Lady: How old are you????
Me: 26 (Semi-confused, but thinking she wanted to make sure I wasn't stealing the old lady's pills)
Lady: Ok, I saw all those Gray hairs you have and I was thinking you were too young to have gray hair, but those grays aren't hiding at all.
Me: Uhhh, thanks.
WHAT. THE CRAP???? I thought my hair was ok. Apparently, I look like this. Bah!!!

Now, if you'll excuse me I am going to cry into my pillow. ;)
1 comment:
SHUT UP! That didn't happen. someone that you don't even know called you out on gray hairs??? Who the heck is this lady? And since when do you have gray hair? I would go back and junk punch her if I were you
Post a Comment