I have a dilemma. Well, a few actually. But this is one that's driving me crazy right about now.
Dear TV Network production people,
Why must all my favorite TV shows be on at the day and different channels? Can't we spread the wealth? What about Monday and Wednesday? I love TiVo... but it's still hard to get caught up. I mean how can I watch Biggest Looser and Glee at the same time and then I have to watch Parenthood. Move Glee back to Wednesday. Too much for one day.



Thanks,
Me
Dear TV Network production people,
Why must all my favorite TV shows be on at the day and different channels? Can't we spread the wealth? What about Monday and Wednesday? I love TiVo... but it's still hard to get caught up. I mean how can I watch Biggest Looser and Glee at the same time and then I have to watch Parenthood. Move Glee back to Wednesday. Too much for one day.



Thanks,
Me
2 comments:
I AGREE!!!
YES! Glee needs to go back to Wednesdays! I like the new show Parenthood too!! I wish it was on earlier. I fall asleep early these days and end up watching it on Hulu.
Post a Comment