Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Mirasels" Happen!

Internet,

Today has been a LONG day. Grandma is in the hospital, again, so that's stressful, and I was just on my way home to get some sleep and decided I needed a treat. SO, I went to the McDonald's drive-through and had a pleasant surprise!

On of my favorite treats, since I was a little girl is the McDonald's Shamrock Shake, a delicious minty shake, only available at St. Patrick's Day. Well, with all the hustle and bustle, I didn't get my shake last month. But guess what?! They still have them here!! Hurray!



Oh, and the "Mirasels" thing. Well, when my sister worked for a gift shop one summer this craft lady brought in her wares, one being a small plate with an angel painted on and the phrase "Mirasels Happen" Methinks she meant Miracles... Makes me smile every time!

No comments: