In keeping with Reader's Choice Week, here's what you wanted next...
"morgan.elizabeth said... while this may seem totally random, what immediately came to my mind, was what does your favorite color say about you? or what do you THINK your favorite color says about you? i.e. my FAVORITE color in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD is hot pink. I think it aptly describes my bubbly persona among other things..."
Well Morgan, I've been thinking about your prompt... and My favorite color is....
If you've seen my room you would already know this answer.
IT'S A TIE!!

Turquoise and Chocolate Brown!
Here are a few reasons why I love the combo!
*It reminds me of the Beach, tranquil, beautiful! *Chocolate= YUM! *Turquoise reminds me of my Great Grandma and Grandma cause they always wore BEAUTIFUL/Gaudy Turquoise jewelry.
And I feel as fancy and classy as them when I wear it! :)
BUT, I really fell in love with Turquoise when I went to Albuquerque for a roommate's wedding and I bought these babies, and my world has been Brown and Turquoise ever since!

(I'm in the middle, please notice my turquoise earrings. Sorry, this is the only pic I have with me of their amazingness!)
"morgan.elizabeth said... while this may seem totally random, what immediately came to my mind, was what does your favorite color say about you? or what do you THINK your favorite color says about you? i.e. my FAVORITE color in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD is hot pink. I think it aptly describes my bubbly persona among other things..."
Well Morgan, I've been thinking about your prompt... and My favorite color is....
If you've seen my room you would already know this answer.
IT'S A TIE!!

Turquoise and Chocolate Brown!
Here are a few reasons why I love the combo!
*It reminds me of the Beach, tranquil, beautiful! *Chocolate= YUM! *Turquoise reminds me of my Great Grandma and Grandma cause they always wore BEAUTIFUL/Gaudy Turquoise jewelry.
And I feel as fancy and classy as them when I wear it! :)
BUT, I really fell in love with Turquoise when I went to Albuquerque for a roommate's wedding and I bought these babies, and my world has been Brown and Turquoise ever since!

(I'm in the middle, please notice my turquoise earrings. Sorry, this is the only pic I have with me of their amazingness!)
2 comments:
That's funny, that's the colors my room used to be!
I love turquoise. When we are old and rich...want to travel the Southwest, like Thelma and Louise...wearing all the turKWAZ we want? ;)
Post a Comment