Are you enjoying Reader's Choice Week? I am! You guys have great ideas! Keep them coming!
Maggie said...I'm sorta into lists so how about 10 things that you LOVE or 10 things that make you happy.
Well Maggie, I put a little twist on this, and I Give you:
The Top 10 Things I Need in My Dream Home!
10. A window box with herbs for cooking/ baking

9. Fresh Flowers

8. Framed pictures, taken by me!

7. Fluffy White Towels

6. River Rock!

5. A shower with 1 inch tile

4. A Playroom

3. Eqyptian Cotton Sheets, or as I like to call them "Sheets of Egyptian Cotton! Na Na Na-NaNa NaNa-Na!"

2. A Large Kitchen for Entertaining

1. A Front Porch Swing!

Don't you want to move in? Cause I do! :) Take That Better Homes and Gardens! What's in YOUR Dream Home?
Maggie said...I'm sorta into lists so how about 10 things that you LOVE or 10 things that make you happy.
Well Maggie, I put a little twist on this, and I Give you:
The Top 10 Things I Need in My Dream Home!
10. A window box with herbs for cooking/ baking

9. Fresh Flowers

8. Framed pictures, taken by me!

7. Fluffy White Towels

6. River Rock!

5. A shower with 1 inch tile

4. A Playroom

3. Eqyptian Cotton Sheets, or as I like to call them "Sheets of Egyptian Cotton! Na Na Na-NaNa NaNa-Na!"

2. A Large Kitchen for Entertaining

1. A Front Porch Swing!

Don't you want to move in? Cause I do! :) Take That Better Homes and Gardens! What's in YOUR Dream Home?
4 comments:
LOVE IT! I agree on all...but I need it to be a cabin on a lake...so I need 12 things! Oh and YELLOW something...bathroom, bedroom, playroom...one room of mine will be yellow! I would take a husband and 3 kids while we are at it too
I'm thinking that I need to visit your dream house.
My dream house has a studio for all these hobbies i find myself collecting. And a pet hedgehog.
I have #1,3,4,8,9, and almost #10. You should come visit. I'd even buy you a #7 to top it off.
By the way, I'm still holding my breath until you do the Indian film review
Love Love Love! Can I move in next door in an identical one?
Post a Comment