Monday, April 19, 2010

There. Are. No. Words.

Hey Internet,

So, I know that no one specifically REQUESTED this, but I wanted to make sure that I blog about it, before I forget.

Can I just say that we have the BEST Liberty Tax guy here where I am staying??

My Aunt and I have been walking around town and every time we see him, you can't help but smile! He just LOVES his job! He's pointing, and dancing and twirling his signs. And don't worry, I honk at him every time, I like to think that we're besties! ;)




This picture doesn't even do him justice! Haha!
Til Next Tax Season, Mr. Tax-Man!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Actually, I love the black guy up here, he's HILARIOUS! He's ALWAYS Dancing and rocking out, even in the below zero temps! I love it! He doesn't have a stereo out there and I can't see any headphones or ear buds, but I swear, he's always on some beat and it seems to match what I'm listening to on the radio- Last time I saw him out there I was turning onto university from Airport so I was close to him, and he laughed at me because I was watching him and didn't turn very gacefully..... It was funny. I like to think me and him are besties to...

Julia said...

My sister's roommate is from England, and when she say people doing this sort of thing--dressing up in costumes to attract attention--she said, "You would NEVER find anyone in Britain doing that." :)