Greetings from the hospital. Yep, we're here again, but should be going home in the morning.
So, I've been checking, and it looks like more people are reading than I thought. SO. I've decided that this week will be Reader's Choice Week.
SOOOOOO. Your mission, should you choose to accept it. Leave me a comment on what you would like to read about this week.
(Truth be told, I'm running out of brain cells to think of an original idea right now, so I'm leaving it in your capable hands.)
PS. To comment:
*Click where it says "Yep, I want to know what you think"
*In the message block "Leave your Comment", type what you want to read.
*If you have a Google/Gmail E-mail, Sign in and post that way.
OR.... Click on Name and Type your Name.
OR! You can be anonymous, and click that.
THEN. Click Publish Your Comment.
Easy as that! Looking forward to hear from you!
So, I've been checking, and it looks like more people are reading than I thought. SO. I've decided that this week will be Reader's Choice Week.
SOOOOOO. Your mission, should you choose to accept it. Leave me a comment on what you would like to read about this week.
(Truth be told, I'm running out of brain cells to think of an original idea right now, so I'm leaving it in your capable hands.)
PS. To comment:
*Click where it says "Yep, I want to know what you think"
*In the message block "Leave your Comment", type what you want to read.
*If you have a Google/Gmail E-mail, Sign in and post that way.
OR.... Click on Name and Type your Name.
OR! You can be anonymous, and click that.
THEN. Click Publish Your Comment.
Easy as that! Looking forward to hear from you!
8 comments:
how about cool stuff that happens when you read your scriptures????? I LOVE scripture study!!!
while this may seem totally random, what immediately came to my mind, was what does your favorite color say about you? or what do you THINK your favorite color says about you? i.e. my FAVORITE color in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD is hot pink. I think it aptly describes my bubbly persona among other things...
WORST DATE EVER! IN DETAIL....
Rubber cementing your walls
Kidnapping Mo
Grandmas house in Riverton...
basically just share funny stories. Happy thoughts. memories that will last a lifetime...things you did that your children probably shouldn't do...ya know. those types of things!
I'm sorta into lists so how about 10 things that you LOVE or 10 things that make you happy.
Keep it up! It's been fun to keep up with you through your blog.
Mabel's trip to the zoo.
I would like a MOVIE REVIEW for the following movie:
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Available on netflix instant view.
It is worth a good laugh and a few misty eyed moments.
I am with Ashlee on this one. I also think that a movie/book review would be fun. I love you and would love to hear from you more often.
I have to agree with Ashley and Merika! I loved reading chapter one, mostly because I was was there and it brought back great/ funny memories! You have a great blog, and are so funny! Just keep up all your Krystalisms!! :)
Post a Comment